MESSAGE BOARDS

A subscription is not required to post on the message boards and to read some free content, but users must still register for a free username and password.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

8 freshmen joined the Boise State softball team for the 2023 season

One of those eight incoming 2023 true freshmen ended up as a starter on the 2023 Boise State softball team.  That being Sydney Groves at first base.  Groves started 37 games in 2022.  Hollie Farmer - one of the other 7 2023 true freshmen - started 9 games and Zoe Karam (now in the TP) started 1 game.  Kasey Aguinaga, pitcher, started 2 games on the mound during the 2023 season.  The other four freshmen did not start any games in 2023.

For the 2024 season there are six incoming freshman who are signed and will be on the team.  Of those six incoming freshmen I can see - maybe - half of them being starters.  Or at least two (1 third).

From everything I've found online and read about Leah McAnally I would not be at all surprised if she ends up as the starting Catcher on the 2024 Boise State softball team as the replacement for Serena Huchingson.

Bronco Bronco has reacted to this post.
Bronco Bronco