MESSAGE BOARDS

A subscription is not required to post on the message boards and to read some free content, but users must still register for a free username and password.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2024 MWC Softball pre-season coaches poll

2024 MWC Softball Coaches pre-season poll

Bronco Bronco has reacted to this post.
Bronco Bronco

2024 All-Mountain West Preseason Softball Team:

Taylor Caudill, Sr., RHP, Boise State

MyKenzie Hanna, Jr., OF, Boise State

Jordyn Hutchins, Sr., OF, Boise State

Hailey Smith, Sr., OF, Colorado State

Ashley York, Sr., OF, Colorado State

Taylor Gilmore, Sr., RHP, Fresno State

Keahilele Mattson, Sr., OF, Fresno State

Chelie Senini, Sr., OF, Nevada

Rachael Hathoot, Sr., INF, New Mexico

Mac Barbara, Jr., UTL, San Diego State

Cali Decker, Jr., UTL, San Diego State

Bella Espinoza, Jr., OF, San Diego State

Allie Light, Sr., RHP, San Diego State

Ariana “Nana” Martinez, Jr., INF, UNLV

Maddie Schmidt, Sr., SS/OF, UNLV

Preseason Player of the Year

Mac Barbara, Jr., UTL, San Diego State

Preseason Pitcher of the Year

Allie Light, Sr., RHP, San Diego State

Bronco Bronco

Boise State's schedule for the first weekend of the season (beginning 8 days from today)

BOISE STATE

Friday Feb. 9, 2024 – 10:30 a.m. vs. Northwestern @ Tempe, AZ.

Friday Feb. 9, 2024 - 1:15 p.m. vs. St. Thomas @ Tempe, AZ.

Saturday Feb. 10, 2024 – 10:30 a.m. vs. Wisconsin @ Tempe, AZ.

Saturday Feb. 10, 2024 – 4 p.m. vs Arizona State @ Tempe, AZ.

Sunday Feb. 11, 2024 – 10:30 a.m. vs. Grand Canyon @ Phoenix, AZ.

TAKE NOTICE that the first weekend of softball play for Boise State includes a game against Arizona State @ Tempe, AZ.   And remember that former Boise State softball player, Kelsey Hall, is now a member of the Arizona State softball team.  Depending on the company you utilize as your internet provider you may (or may not) be able to watch that Boise State vs. ASU softball game.  If you can't watch that game you will be able to follow the progress of the game via the Live Results link found on the ASU softball schedule webpage.

BSUBass77 and Bronco Bronco have reacted to this post.
BSUBass77Bronco Bronco

GCU may stream as well. They did last year.

I'm just going by the Arizona State softball schedule:

https://thesundevils.com/sports/softball/schedule/2024

But the Grand Canyon softball schedule does not show any of their first games with "Watch" links.

https://gculopes.com/sports/softball/schedule/2024

Maybe that will change in the next week or so.

The Arizona State softball 2024 schedule has been updated and it appears that all games in their initial tournament from tomorrow (Thursday 2-8-24) thru Sunday (Sunday 2-11-24) will, at the very least, have "Live Stats" available for every game.   All of the games that involve ASU will have video that you can watch on your computer IF you have the right internet provider.  I use Sparklight but it is NOT one of the providers on their list.  HOWEVER - as a subscriber to Sling TV - I will be able to watch the Boise State vs. Arizona State softball game on Saturday at 4 p.m. as it will be televised on the PAC 12 Arizona channel (according to my PAC 12 tv guide on Sling TV).  In fact I just set my DVR to record that game a minute ago.

I will also watch some of the other ASU games this week just to see how Kelsey Hall is doing with the Sun Devils.

https://thesundevils.com/sports/softball/schedule/2024

Arizona State's first game this week is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. MT tomorrow against Wisconsin.  Boise State will play Wisconsin at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.

ASU's second game will be Friday at 4 p.m. vs. Northwestern and Boise State also plays Northwestern on Friday at 10:30 a.m.

Grand Canyon University, who Boise State is scheduled to play on Sunday at 11:30 a.m., has not updated their softball schedule to indicate whether their initial softball games will be televised or have Live Stats available for their first weekend of softball games.

https://gculopes.com/sports/softball/schedule

Bronco Bronco