MESSAGE BOARDS

A subscription is not required to post on the message boards and to read some free content, but users must still register for a free username and password.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2024 Boise State softball questions I wish I had answers for

# 1. Who is going to replace Serena Huchingson as the Catcher on the 2024 Boise State softball team?  Does Abby Bumcrot return to Catcher for the 2024 season?  Or will Brooklyn Pettis be the catcher for the 2024 season?

# 2. Who is going to replace Eliyah Flores as the Shortstop on the 2024 Boise State softball team?  Will Hollie Farmer take over that position in 2024?  Or Abby Bumcrot?  Or are they going to sign someone from the transfer portal?

# 3. Who is going to replace Autumn Bennett at Third Base on the 2024 Boise State softball team?

# 4. Is coach Shults planning on signing anyone else from the transfer portal for the 2024 season or is Jenna Bloom, the Arkansas pitcher, going to be their one and only transfer portal addition?

Bronco Bronco has reacted to this post.
Bronco Bronco

I have replied to this post a couple times and it keeps getting deleted or removed. Not sure why

Bronco7454 has reacted to this post.
Bronco7454
Quote from Bronco Bronco on June 28, 2023, 10:26 pm

I have replied to this post a couple times and it keeps getting deleted or removed. Not sure why

I don't know what would be causing that.  B.J. and I - as far as I know - are the only ones who can delete a post and it's almost always me who does that here.    I only delete posts made here by SPAM-BOTS.  I have never deleted a post made by any Boise State fan.

So if your posts are disappearing I'm thinking that you aren't completing the process here.  By that I mean after I post a message here I get a message with a yellow background saying "You must enter the correct CAPTCHA" and for me that means hitting the SUBMIT tab here to actually post your message.  In other words you have to post a message twice here.  But I think that may be because I choose to use Mozilla-Firefox as my internet browser.  I don't know if that happens to others using other browsers.  I  h0pe that helps.

Odd, I will screen shot my posts and see if any go thru or not. I had a great response to your question and got deleted X2 …. Next time

Quote from Bronco Bronco on July 1, 2023, 12:54 am

Odd, I will screen shot my posts and see if any go thru or not. I had a great response to your question and got deleted X2 …. Next time

What was the great response you made here?  And what internet browser do you use?