MESSAGE BOARDS

A subscription is not required to post on the message boards and to read some free content, but users must still register for a free username and password.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2022 Boise State players who MIGHT be 6th year Seniors in 2023

WR - Billy Bowens - 6' 1" 198 lbs - 2nd leading receiver for Boise State in 2022 with 30 receptions for 449 yards and 4 TD's

TE - Riley Smith - 6' 5" 245 lbs - 6th leading receiver for Boise State in 2022 with 24 receptions for 209 yards and 1 TD

OG/OT - Garrett Curran - 6' 5" 305 lbs - Started 10 games so far this season & has played in 11 of the 13 games to date

C - Kekaniokoa Holomalia-Gonzalez - 6' 2" 305 lbs - Started 8 of 13 games so far this season (at Center)

OG - Dallas Holliday - 6' 3" 315 lbs - Has played in 10 games this season as a reserve O-lineman

DE - Demitri Washington - 6' 3" 260 lbs - Has started 10 of 13 games so far this season

DE - Cortez Hogans - 6' 3" 265 lbs - Has started 2 games and played in 4 games this season

DT - Scott Matlock - 6' 4" 300 lbs - Has started 12 of 13 games this fall.  I don't expect he will be back for 2023 but it IS a possibility that he MIGHT be back so I included him here.

DT - Jackson Cravens - 6' 2" 305 lbs - Started 1 game and played in 8 games this season

LB - D. J. Schramm - 6' 0" 235 lbs - He has started all 13 games this season at both WLB and MLB

LB - Brandon Hawkins - 6' 2" 225 lbs - He has played in 12 of 13 games so far this season

CB - Tyric LeBeauf - 6' 2" 185 lbs - He has played in 12 of 13 games this season with 1 start

We already know that OT Cade Beresford and WR Stefan Cobbs have publicly made it known that they want to return for 2023.

If YOU could only pick six of these players (other than Matlock) for the 2023 Boise State football team which SIX players would you choose?  Six to go along with Beresford and Cobbs for a total of 8 Super Seniors for Boise State for 2023.

Quote from Bronco7454 on December 5, 2022, 9:11 am

If YOU could only pick six of these players (other than Matlock) for the 2023 Boise State football team which SIX players would you choose?  Six to go along with Beresford and Cobbs for a total of 8 Super Seniors for Boise State for 2023.

Bowens - Productive receiver who shined at times.  Not excited about current recruiting class.

Smith - Proven reliable TE.  Others in queue, will provide trusted value and depth

Gonzales - Is there another reliable center on the roster?  Needs a full healthy season

Washington - Outstanding edge when healthy.  Adds depth to D line

Cravens - big talented space eaters hard to find.  Also provides reliable depth to D line

Schramm - Waited a long time for his chance and boy did he shine!  #1 LB next year

If I were to choose six of these my picks would be the following:

TE - Riley Smith

OG/OT - Garrett Curran

LB - D. J. Schramm

DT - Jackson Cravens

DE - Demitri Washington

EITHER DE Cortez Hogans or CB Tyric LeBeauf (one of the two)

ian has reacted to this post.
ian

Hogans - we are short on DE right now

Schramm- had a break out year in 2022, figure he would want to come back for one more year

Jackson Cravens

Curran

Washington

Smith- I had heard someone say that he already decided NOT to come back for 6th year, but that could just be rumor