Bronco Nation News

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New blue uniforms

Quote from BSUaddict on December 2, 2022, 3:15 pm

Forgot to post this in here from earlier today: Tomorrow we are debuting new blue uniforms vs Texas A&M. I like them. Nothing too crazy. Just a solid clean look. My personal wish for what we would do for uniforms is using the Broncos script font that our orange jerseys have and have those for our blue and white uniforms as well. One uniform that I desperately feel needs updating is the black ones. When they released the current ones a couple years ago I wasnt a fan. Looks more like a practice uniform than anything. Hopefully those will be next in line for us.

https://twitter.com/BroncoSportsMBB/status/1598760252656476160

Forgot to post this in here from earlier today: Tomorrow we are debuting new blue uniforms vs Texas A&M. I like them. Nothing too crazy. Just a solid clean look. My personal wish for what we would do for uniforms is using the Broncos script font that our orange jerseys have and have those for our blue and white uniforms as well. One uniform that I desperately feel needs updating is the black ones. When they released the current ones a couple years ago I wasnt a fan. Looks more like a practice uniform than anything. Hopefully those will be next in line for us.

Quote from BroncoChief on December 2, 2022, 9:50 pm

I agree very clean and bold look with crisp detailing…look good-play good.  Go Broncos!

I agree very clean and bold look with crisp detailing…look good-play good.  Go Broncos!

BSUaddict has reacted to this post.
BSUaddict
Post Reply: New blue uniforms
Exit mobile version