Bronco Nation News

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Net rankings

Quote from ColterRey on December 12, 2022, 8:16 am

We're now in the top 50 in the net rankings at 41! The mountain west also has a total for 5 top 50 teams including Utah state at 12, New Mexico 25,unlv 35, Boise State 41, and Nevada 49. It is looking pretty good for our bball team.

We're now in the top 50 in the net rankings at 41! The mountain west also has a total for 5 top 50 teams including Utah state at 12, New Mexico 25,unlv 35, Boise State 41, and Nevada 49. It is looking pretty good for our bball team.

BSUaddict, BroncoChief and Railroader have reacted to this post.
BSUaddictBroncoChiefRailroader
Quote from BSUaddict on December 12, 2022, 2:36 pm

Huge. No other way to put it. The team is finding ways to win games and it doesnt feel like we are "peaking" yet either. Still a lot of room to grow and hopefully we can see some guys from the bench start to make a difference.

Side note: Mountain West as a whole has taken care of business during the non conference slate. Grabbing some big Ws and managing to stay away from bad losses. Wyoming is a surprise so far granted they are missing Ike and Maldanado. They will be back and im sure they will rebound quite nicely

Huge. No other way to put it. The team is finding ways to win games and it doesnt feel like we are "peaking" yet either. Still a lot of room to grow and hopefully we can see some guys from the bench start to make a difference.

Side note: Mountain West as a whole has taken care of business during the non conference slate. Grabbing some big Ws and managing to stay away from bad losses. Wyoming is a surprise so far granted they are missing Ike and Maldanado. They will be back and im sure they will rebound quite nicely

BroncoChief and ColterRey have reacted to this post.
BroncoChiefColterRey
Quote from BroncoChief on December 12, 2022, 3:22 pm

I don’t see SDSU on the list…that’s scary!

Quote from BSUaddict on December 12, 2022, 4:02 pm

They are at 53. Not too far behind us. Still believe they will win the regular season title this season. They are absolutely loaded and have great depth

They are at 53. Not too far behind us. Still believe they will win the regular season title this season. They are absolutely loaded and have great depth

Post Reply: Net rankings
Exit mobile version