Bronco Nation News

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I'd hate to see this Boise State Olympic Sports Talk forum go away

Quote from Bronco7454 on October 24, 2022, 5:51 am

I truly would.  I've seen similar forums on other Boise State forum websites get removed due to lack of participation.   I've been around a long time and I remember a long time ago on the forum that used to be the Boise State Rivals forum had an Olympic Sports forum for messages about Boise State sports not named Football or Basketball.   But it ended up being removed as an option due to lack of participation.   The same thing appears to be the case here.  There is that old saying that applies here.............USE IT OR LOSE IT.

If the people who frequent this site aren't going to use it and PARTICIPATE here then you may end up not having it here to participate on at all.   That decision certainly is NOT mine to make - I'm just saying I have seen it happen in the past.  And history has a way of repeating itself.

I truly would.  I've seen similar forums on other Boise State forum websites get removed due to lack of participation.   I've been around a long time and I remember a long time ago on the forum that used to be the Boise State Rivals forum had an Olympic Sports forum for messages about Boise State sports not named Football or Basketball.   But it ended up being removed as an option due to lack of participation.   The same thing appears to be the case here.  There is that old saying that applies here.............USE IT OR LOSE IT.

If the people who frequent this site aren't going to use it and PARTICIPATE here then you may end up not having it here to participate on at all.   That decision certainly is NOT mine to make - I'm just saying I have seen it happen in the past.  And history has a way of repeating itself.

Quote from ian on October 25, 2022, 12:44 pm

Won't allow me to create a new topic here either. Something about needing a captcha but there isn't one showing.

Won't allow me to create a new topic here either. Something about needing a captcha but there isn't one showing.

Quote from B.J. Rains on November 3, 2022, 8:24 am

Try again. I believe you just have to submit twice, and it will work. The second time you don't have to enter anything.

Try again. I believe you just have to submit twice, and it will work. The second time you don't have to enter anything.

Quote from Bronco7454 on November 14, 2022, 6:19 am

bump

bump

Post Reply: I'd hate to see this Boise State Olympic Sports Talk forum go away
Exit mobile version